- New initiatives and actions, incl. Standards@Work training, taken to further boost security awareness throughout the organization.
- Continued build-out of software and digital business capabilities.
- Appointment of Marc Spenlé as the new Chief Digital & Information Officer.
- Barco’s software organization was further strengthened.
- Progress on subscription-based services (SaaS, incl. subscription, registration and license management), such as weConnect, Demetra and Synergi.
- XMS Cloud Management Platform for remote control of the ClickShare and wePresent devices includes analytics to drive the digital workplace.
Deliver outcome-based solutions
Traditionally a tech ‘specs’ vendor, we are now strengthening our capabilities and organization to combine hardware with software and services. Doing so is a multi-year journey, but as our technology is mission critical, the potential is huge. More than constantly improving customer services, delivering outcome-based solutions will also help us achieve predictable, recurring revenues. Step by step, we are making progress in this field.
- NexxisCare helps hospitals manage ORs in multiple facilities remotely – to anticipate on issues and improve efficiency in surgical environments.
- Cinionic introduces ‘Cinema as a Service’ and ‘Platform as a Service’ and launches new, flexible payment models.
- The cloud-based Barco Insights IoT solution for projector management simplifies and facilitates remote monitoring and serviceability.